Don’t waste any more of your time on manually filling timesheets! Track attendance with Softaid’s automatic Employee Mobile Attendance app
Attendance tracking software is commonly used by many people, small and large companies, government organizations, and individuals. Because of the flexibility of various jobs, in many situations, people have to work outside the office. So how to track time spent on tasks performed far away from the desk? That’s where the Mobile Employee Attendance Tracker comes in aid.
Installing an Attendance Tracking app on your phone helps to keep a hand on work. It is especially useful for employees who operate on a site with no access to paper timesheets or spreadsheets used in the company’s headquarters, for those who leave the office for meetings with clients, or employees who travel on a regular basis.
The mobile version of the Employee Attendance software is convenient, easily accessible, and you can take it with you wherever you go. All you need is your smartphone! Employee Attendance is a free and easy to use Attendance and Payroll management solution for your business. It offers a quick & easy way to record attendance, Visit and leaves of your employees. The application calculates the salary for your employees and give insights to your payables.
- Tracking - Onsite or outside work/visit tracking
- Attendance - Location (GPS) Base Attendance & SefiePoint Base Attendance Add-on
- Configuration Base - All settings are configurable so client has full control of all modules
- Shift Management - Considered shiftwise office timings and their effects
- GPS Based - Live GPS Location Based Attendance
- Hours Calculation - Automatic calculation of working hours, extra hours
- Leave Management - Employee Leave Management with single/multilevel approval from management
- Payroll Integration - Payroll Integration with your bank software with little or no changes
- Customize Reports - Summary/Details Reports related to attendance, leave, visits as well as early in/out members report for managerial decisions
- Role Based Functionalities - Modules/ Functionalities can be divided as per user role
- Multibranch Access - Multi-branch data access as per settings and no separate hardware required